Thursday, January 14, 2021

Fun with Mama on Thankful Thursday

 


My favorite place to SIT, is on the loveseat that mama calls her seat. She only sits there in the evening to watch movies with Daddy and me. Every time she comes through the living room, she grabs her phone and starts to act silly...
Every night after dinner, we go out for me to do the You Know Stuff, and I run back in the door and sit just like this on Mama's TV watching seat. Even though you know I am cute, cause you see me here, she points at me, and waves at me, and I get off and go lay by daddy on the big sofa...

It''s our Thing! She laughs, Daddy laughs and I smile because they smile.
Because it is Thursday and I don't want those cats to blame me for not participating in TT, I will say here I am thankful 
for Mama and Daddy
for little sofas and big sofas
and for a safe back yard to do my STUFF in...
Oh Yes, and for humans to open that heavy sliding glass door...



Lucky Me! I get hugs.
Lucky Mama, she gets hugs 
Lucky You, cause you get photo hugs.


22 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You two are just adorable! And Beau, you are so good and obedient for leaving the love seat when Mom just makes a gesture.

easyweimaraner said...

to bring smiles is da best thing ever... and your pawrents deserved a lot of that happy smiles ... efurry day and efurry minute ;O)

WFT Nobby said...

What joy you have brought to the household Beau.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,

You and your mama's smiles are happy, adorable photos. Sending hugs back.

Have a happy day!

Ella said...

Thank you for all the beautiful hugs!
Hugs back!

Ann said...

What a good boy you are making your humans laugh and smile every day.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh Beau, am sending a big hug all the way back you and mama!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Martha said...

Thank you for the photo hugs Beau. You and your mama are so cute and your daddy rocks too :)

Chatty Crone said...

Aer you are one big old teddy bear!

Mevely317 said...

You are a cutie-patootie! ... and make me laugh, clear over here.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are such a sweetie Beau and we're all in love with you! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Marvelous Marv said...

Beau, you are the bestest! We are thankful you got the second bestest home EVER! And we LOVED seeing your hugs! And we are thankful that you came and visited us! Have a marvellously Happy Day!
Marv

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau you and your humans were definitely destined to be together...and that makes me Thankful
Hugs Cecilia

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's love....

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Aww, thanks for the hugs, Beau. We appreciate them. And you and Mom always make us smile.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Millie and Walter said...

You and your mom have a great relationship. We can see the love in both your faces when you're taking selfies together.

Sandee said...

You are all happy and thankful and that's a most wonderful thing.

Have a woof woof Thankful Thursday, Beau. My best to your peeps. ♥

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

It is the perfect place and way to sit.

catladymac said...

Family t5ime in the evening is the best !

Inger said...

You are such a good boy bringing so much joy to your family.

DeniseinVA said...

Oh you are so loved, you lucky doggy :)

lexitheschnauzer said...

We are creatures of habit, so your habit is to get on the Loveseat and wait for the Mama to tell you to get off. We think you would be disappointed if she didn't do that, right, Beau? We're happy you make her and your Dad smile. We try to do that for our folks, too. XOX Lucy and Xena