Saturday, January 16, 2021

 


Above is the photo Mama got in her text saying, you can have Beau if you want him.
How could she say NO.... They fell in love.
INSTANT LOVE coming from her cell phone..
And here I am!
this past Tuesday was my 3 months Gotcha day.

Mama wants me to tell you a few things you may not know about me.
1st... Above is my favorite thing to do, Sit on furniture, sure I lie down too, but I love to sit UP.
See this bed? It is new, Mama bought it a couple months ago.
I hate it. I refuse to lay on it. She covered with blanket, with sheet, I still refuse to sleep on it.
It is by mamas side of the bed. Since she put it there, I sleep in the living room on Mama's sofa.
I heard her say to daddy, what can I do with it? it is big enough for 4 dogs. She should have known, because there were two beds like this, 1/2 the size that Angel Big slept on. I refused to sleep on them.

She thought it was it was used, or smelled like another dog. now she knows! I like firm beds, nothing soft and fluffy! 

3rd thing you may not know... I am hot natured, I don't like heat at all. I like cold, I don't like to be covered by blankets either.   This means on cold nights, Mama puts a blanket and two pillows on her sofa, and 2 pillows on daddy's sofa.  I choose Daddy sofa first, and in the middle of the night, I lay ON the blanket on Mamas sofa, never under it.. sometimes she forgets to MAKE my TWO beds and has to get up and come in the living room and make it. When she forgets, I am laying on the firm hard DOG bed because she did NOT make my sofas. 


13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You are right, I did not know any of this! You sit like a person for sure. So this is the first picture mommy ever saw of you, Awwww!

Ella said...

Beau ... you are very special ... Always!
Hugs!

Ann said...

Well you know what you like and why settle for less than what you like. I had bought a really nice dog bed for Duke and he wouldn't go near it. He slept on the furniture. Gibbs never cared for it either. He did use it more than Duke did though

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

My Goldie Girl liked to sleep on the floor, I always thought it was because she liked the cool floor. Beau, you can lay wherever you want. Cute photo! HUGS, have a happy day!

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau we like what we like...PERIOD EXCLIMATION POINT
and one thing for sure we all like you!!
Hugs cecilia

Millie and Walter said...

You are so cute sitting on the furniture. We're not allowed on the couches or chairs (except to show off our Christmas cards) but we do get to be on the big bed whenever we want.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are unique and totally loved Beau!

Martha said...

Beau you are such a people! You can sit and lay wherever you want. Just tell your mama what you like and she will be sure to fix things just right for you :)

Mevely317 said...

Gotta love a man who's not afraid to say what he wants! ... or doesn't. Does the squishy bed make you feel you're in an earthquake?
My Macie Ann's hot-blooded like you, but her twin likes nothing more than to be swaddled like an Indian papoose!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Oh Beau, this made me giggle as I am thinking about a new mattress and how to place my own bed at the moment!!! I like a firm bed too and getting a properly firm mattress is a bit of a challenge. ...If you REALLY don't want the new bed, maybe mum could donate it to the shelter??? Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We prefer furniture too. Last totally sees why your momma fell in love at first sight.

Rose said...

Beau, you are rich beyond compare...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You definitely have your own particular ways! That makes you unique!