Monday, October 19, 2020

Beau Day Two


Thank you to all of you who sent cards via snail mail, and through email and messenger. your support kept my Mama going until she found me
The card above made Mama cry, it came for Big Boy' Vet office the day she brought me home,
I am helping heal Mama and Daddy's hearts.
Each hug and walk, each laugh and Kiss, their hearts are so full of ME it dulls the hurt.


I thought they were crazy when they put my food out Saturday am and I put not one but two orange things in on top of it and
They laughed at the first one, they laughed at the 2nd one.
They laughed when I tried to put my Big face around the balls to eat.
Mama carefully lifted them out and left them right by the bowl,
I looked in her face and ate every bite.

She wants you to know her subconscious was working and she did not know it. She kept bursting into Wild Thing each time she said Orange Thing
This is why and she did not know it. Saturday am she came running down the hall and rewound the Tv and she and daddy laughed and laughed and played it 3 times

I tried to paste the imbed here and it will not work, anyone know how?
it is the Geico Motorcycle Commercial, she was hearing it and did not know it. 
Here is the Link I think

I LOVE THIS FACE!!!!!! 
Beau is in our hearts, in Just the right Place

His eyes looking at me, is like putting ointment on a cut, the cut is still there but it doesn't hurt as badly.





       

19 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are my favorite Beau pictures YET!! He is looking hopeful and happy. Ears up and looking straight in your face. The best yet. I had not seen this ad, love it! We tape most things on the DVR, and then go fast forward through all the ads.

easyweimaraner said...

oooh we love your wonderful eyes... and we hope you can help your peeps a lot to dry the tears ....

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Darling Beau - your eyes tell me that you understand that mummy and daddy are having to work a little to create the exact space for you in their hearts and minds as well as their home. You have the pawtience and the Love to give them the time it needs to be 100% focused on you... and have the space for all the angels. MWAH! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwww, these photos melt my heart. And your narration is so sweet. You continue to heal those broken hearts.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau

You are beautiful. I am so glad you are there helping your Mama and Dad heal. You are in their hearts, now and forever. HUGS, enjoy your day!

Ann said...

Both of these pictures of Beau are fabulous.

Mevely317 said...

Beau, you're so funny with your orange thang. :). What an accomplishment, your making momma and daddy laugh again! I love the analogy of ointment on the cut of despair. 💜

The link works just fine! I'd not seen that commercial before.

Millie and Walter said...

You sure have beautiful eyes, Beau. Our mom says she's seen that commercial plenty of times and now will think of you when she sees it again.

Sandee said...

Beau is doing what Big Boy sent him to do. Excellent.

I linked this post to Awww Mondays. Big hug to you both and scritches to Beau. ♥

Rose said...

Oh, Beau. You are slowly but surely helping your mama feel a bit more like her old self. It just takes a bit of time.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Beau, you are so handsome and we sure see lots of love in your beautiful eyes!

Inger said...

He touches my heart too. What a wonderful gift to come into your lives when you both needed it so much.

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau you were meant to be exactly where you are...
Hugs cecilia

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Sweet Beau, you are the best medicine for what is hurting your peeps. Keep up the love and cuteness sweetie.

Chatty Crone said...

I love how you put the balls in your food - still think you are a gentle giant!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

I am smiling from ear to ear hearing about how much you are loved Beau!!!

ZOOLATRY said...

Wow oh Wow oh Wow! Be still my heart!

lexitheschnauzer said...

Yep, the video worked, and what a cute commercial.
I've never heard it put so well as your analogy about a cut and a salve. That's exactly right.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is good to hear that your heart is slowing mending. You've been blessed with another good dog. I'm still crying here but getting by okay. I just love his love for the orange balls.