Thursday, August 6, 2020

Thankful Thursday


  Mama had to archive dive for this photo of Daddy and I walking!. I knew it was an old pic of me because I don't have on my black harness....PLUS! I may be just a tad bigger than this now! shhhhh don't tell anyone.

 Wed. AM she went to Walmart for SUPPLIES, you know, treats, dog food, people food.... And Daddy walked me alone. NO, we did not stop to sniff things, I did not get to walk up to the front door and smell left over Amazon Driver, 

BUTT I was so happy and THANKFUL Daddy was with me, I did not even care..
Mama said I should show you this photo of daddy. We are thankful he is healing well and quickly.

the top photo is 24 hours after the bandage came off, the botton is when he came home from the doc visit right after the bandage came off.   HUGE improvement over night. The first thing Daddy did was get in the pool. Butt, he did not splash and get water in his eyes, he just waded around and excecised his arms and legs.. He begs me to come in, but I DON"T DO WATER

the eye on the left has the skin graft, the one on the right is the donor eyelid. both have stitches, but they will disapear... I hope daddy doesn't disapear...






14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

His eyes look really good! But wait, this does not look at all like Bob is walking Big! Where are the shorts and tank top? He is all dressed up with long pants and a leather jacket! Looks like The Fonz is walking Big!

DeniseinVA said...

How wonderful your daddy is walking with you again. His eye surgery is healing nicely.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh yes, that is very tidy work on your daddy's eyes. How wonderfurs that you will have him walking you again real soon - and I too wondered who that was in the first photo!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

wow, that is a huge improvement over night on his eye.
Glad you got your walk in with daddy Big and I bet he was happy to be able to walk with you.

eileeninmd said...

Hello BB,

Oh yes, your Daddy is healing well. It is great he can take you out on your walks. You should try to swim, you might like the water.

Enjoy your day!

ZOOLATRY said...

Eye-ore says all's lookin' so good!

My Mind's Eye said...

BB you Daddy has big healthy eyes just for you
Hugs Cecilia

Sandee said...

When you're used to walking with dad then that's who you want to walk with. I'm happy you got to walk with dad. I'm also glad he's doing so well.

Have a woof woof Thankful Thursday, Big Boy. My best to your peeps. ♥

Inger said...

I'm happy too that your dad is doing so much better. And how fun to walk with him. You are such a good dog walking with that harness and behaving so well.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We are so glad you Daddy is doing so well, that is one terrific thankful BB. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Mevely317 said...

What Ginny said -- about your daddy in black! I did a double-take, too! Those close-ups look so good. To borrow an iconic movie line: "I'll have what HE'S having!"

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We are so happy to see your Daddy getting better, and things getting back to normal!!

Chatty Crone said...

I am going to comment on the miracle of a great doctor!

lexitheschnauzer said...

Don't worry, BB, your daddy won't disappear. It's wonderful he's got the nice pool right there in his very own backyard where he can get a bit of excercise that isn't strenuous. We know that swimming would be like exercise to you, BB. It would be like getting a bath to us! XOX Xena and Lucy