Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Hannibal Lector, my

 


This is my Daddy's Grand Dog, Hannibal Lector, called Hannibal.. He got sick 2 days ago and could not breathe, his throat swelled shut and they had to put him on a ventilator..
The vet thinks he swallowed a spider and it bit him inside the mout/throat.
We waited until he was home and DOING FINE to show you his pitiful photo.
below is Hannibal sleeping the day they brought him home. August 9 th.
In additon to Hannibal, Daddy's daughter has 4 Great Danes, 2 of which are deaf. 1 is blind. And 4 Chihuahua and 1 unknown and several horses and 28 chickens.

12 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

oh that looks so scary!!! we dislike that evil spiders... and we send lots of POTP to Hannibal

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Wow, a menagerie... I am sending some POTP via you to Hannibal. what a scary time for him. And his peeps. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

Poor Hannibal. Glad to hear he is back home and resting. What a scary time for both pup and mom. Bob's daughter sure has a lot of animals. It must be a full time job just taking care of them all

Rose said...

That is a lot of animals! Hannibal looks so pitiful but I bet is so happy to be home.

eileeninmd said...

Oh my, I hope Hannibal feel better soon! Those spiders are bad!

Martha said...

That poor baby! I sure hope he's all better now!

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness I hope he is better!

Brian's Home Blog said...

How very scary. we're sure glad all is okay now. We're worried about you too BB and we're sending Power of the Paw your way.

Mevely317 said...

What a horrible experience! Poor baby -- and his momma and siblings, too! Thanking God for good veterinarians everywhere.

Lifting my own POTP to Hannibal ...whatever that means. :)

Sandee said...

I'm glad he's home and doing well. Scary for sure.

Have a fabulous day. Lots of scritches to Hannibal and Big Boy. ♥

catladymac said...

We hope Hannibal is soon all better and now we read that you are not doing well Big Boy ! We are praying for both of you and sending POTP !

Ruby said...

I hopes Hannibal is doin' much better! I gots my paws crossed for him.
Butts I hear you are not feelin' well my furiend. I am sendin' lots and lots of POTP and healin' vibes to you ♥
Thinkin' of you and your peeps!!!!
{{{hugs}}}
Kisses,
Ruby ♥