Sunday, July 5, 2020

Dog N Roses



Please, don't even ask how I got up on the Nook Top.... I think Mama used PhotoscapeX or maybe PicMonkey or more likely MAGIC.  Zoolatry magiced my cutout with the ball and magically sent to mama through something called email.

You may have heard of Guns N Roses, but here in our house we got Dog N Roses....

Here is my Cover version of their Sweet Child of Mine.

Sweet Mama of Mine
She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of puphood memories
Where everything was as fresh
As the bright blue sky

Her scent reminds me of a warm safe place
Where as a pup I'd hide
And pray for the thunder and the rain and fireworks
To quietly pass me by

Woah, yeah
Woah, oh, oh, oh
Sweet mama o' mine
Woah, oh, oh, oh
Sweet mama of mine

15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I immediately thought of Guns n Roses before I even read this, because of your title. I love the new song!!! The picture is really over the moon. so now you have an editing program that edits and sends it to you? What happened with B.B. and the fireworks tonight?

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
BOL - this is brilliant!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

ZOOLATRY said...

Lover-ly, lucky mom.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, BB


Your Mom is great at editing photos, making you appear in the nook.

I like the new Sweet Mama of mine song... Have a happy day!

Rose said...

Oh. I so love this! You should be on Songland! I did not know you were a song writer, too.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You look fantastic up there BB, play us some tunes!

Mevely317 said...

What a super magic trick! I'm loving your miniaturized self there on the nook so much!
I'm not familiar with that tune (going to investi*Google) but I'm sure enjoying your cover … especially the part about a warm safe place.

Anni said...

Okay...now I'm gonna be humming Gone all day. Yes indeed, you're both artists!

Anni said...

Gone ...phone auto correct (GnR)

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BOL BB did you channeled your inner feline by making a leap of faith
Hugs Cecilia

Ruby said...

OMD, that is FABulous!!!! Oh, that song is the bestest! Ma does likes her Slash! BOL!
You look very handsome up there BB! Very cool pic fursure!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Ann said...

This and the title of your post on the other blog immediately made me think of guns and roses. I like your moms version of that song

DeniseinVA said...

You have such a clever and creative mama BB :) This is great!

lexitheschnauzer said...

Ann and your Mama together did a great job! xox Lucy and Xena

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love you with the roses! Great job on the song.