Thursday, July 2, 2020

BIG Offensive Lineman




This is how you can be an offensive lineman and trap your pawrentz in the rooms where you can keep and eye on, 

Daddy was in his bathroom to my left, Mama was in her bathroom, down the hall behind me and to the left. This is how Mama found me and she kept muttering about how there was no room to walk on either side and she sure is to old to step over me LONG ways... 

 If you have not tried this, there are many ways to do it, even if you don't have a hall like this. ANY doorway works! 

PEE ESS... this could work if you have more than one CAT.....


Just remember, the JOB of an Offensive Lineman is BLOCKING! any way you can!  NOTICE! the cell phone never even made me BLINK... I think I am getting used to it.





14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They want to be in the middle of all the action. That being the hall, outside of both the rooms in use. And I bet he will not move when you try to pass. Not until you settle down somewhere else, then he will go there and block it.

easyweimaraner said...

we love that kind of sports too... and with two you can drive your staff crazy hahahaha

eileeninmd said...

Hello, BB

You make an excellent Offensive Lineman, good job blocking..I just hope no one falls on you trying to get past. Take care, enjoy your day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
You oughtta get a high-paying contract with those skills!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

That's a pretty good idea Big Boy. Gibbs is small enough that I can step over him long ways so he puts a twist on it and when I try to step over him he gets up and moves so that I trip.

Rose said...

The thing with cats is, they like to lay in wait. You might tho k because of size that they are easier to step over, but with them you never know if they are going to decide to reach up and playfully grab at your foot as it goes over them.

Also. Sometimes Bubbie will lay in wait, running out and trying to grab me by surprise. He doesn't do that too often...but we had one that did that a lot.

Rose said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention our first Bubbie...he would get in the back of chair, or bed and launch himself onto the dogs!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You've pretty much got the comings and goings covered BB!

My Mind's Eye said...

BB you were just cooling your heels on front half on the tile right?
Darling photos
Hugs cecilia

Sandee said...

You're a great blocker, Big Boy. Job well done.

Have a woof woof day. My best to your peeps. ♥

Mevely317 said...

Way to go, Big... Keeping tabs on both your pawrents! Not sure how you managed to communicate, but Macie's begun doing the same thing! Thankful she's a lot smaller than you because I'm far too clumsy.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

It is important to have a position to see all!

lexitheschnauzer said...

Good job, BB. But our Mom just says NOVE! and nudges us with her toe if we don't. Toe nudges are really scary! XOX Lucy and Xena

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's really cute, I love how he waits for you guys. Yes you can't step over him!