Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Update


 this is the picture of my daddy's eye when he had the biopsy two weeks ago and they found out it was basal carcinoma. They scheduled the surgery for today to do more surgery because it was still there. He went to get the surgery today and the surgeon said that from feeling it it's too deep to do surgery that it might make his I go double vision or upset the tear ducts and she thinks that they will not be able to remove it by surgery but we'll have to take a pill that will kill it. She sent Daddy to the lab to get blood work done and made an appointment when to have dye shot in his body and an eye scan done to see how big and how deep it goes and then she will decide what to do. The good news is I only had to stay home for an hour by myself and my daddy's home sitting on the sofa with me. mama said to tell you that we will see you in a few days
This is the badge that Sandee from Zoo olive tree made special for us to tell everybody about our problems. Mommy is talking to the tablet and it won't let her put the real name so you will have to click here to see who did the badge

21 comments:

eileeninmd said...

BB, sending prayers for both your Mama and Daddy.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Big, you be sure to keep mummy and daddy lots of company and doggy love as they work through this little rough patch, won't you? Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Brian's Home Blog said...

Purrs, prayer and POTP for your Daddy and your Mommy, we love you all BB.

Matilda the Boxer said...

We are crossing our paws for your momma and daddy both!

Sandee said...

πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ for both mom and dad. Scritches to Big Boy. ♥

Zoolatry said...

Prayers for Daddy Bob, too!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Healing Pawkisses and Purrayers for your mom and dad to feel better soon. Hang in there Big BoyπŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜½πŸ’ž

Linda said...

BB, We are sending you a big hug and lots of warm prayers.

♥ Astro and Mitzie

Ginny Hartzler said...

Well, my first question is, is Bob really going to keep these appointments? I hope so. I am so sorry for the both of you!! This badge thingie is so CUTE, I think I'll visit her. Keep me updated when you can, otherwise I will know you are in too much pain. PRAYING!!!!!!

Mevely317 said...

Big, you just keep doing what you're doing and reassure momma and daddy they're going to be right as rain. The Hangey family's got lots of prayer warriors in their corner!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Keeping your mom and daddy in my prayers.

Chatty Crone said...

Take care of your mom and dad!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

POTP May a speedy recovery come your way.

pilch92 said...

Praying for your Mom and Dad.

KB said...

I am sending my strongest healing vibes to your mom and dad, Big. Hugs to all of you. I will be thinking of you.

John Bellen said...

The best of luck to your dad. This must be very scary for everyone there but keep thinking well of the future, and you'll make it. God bless you.

Ann said...

Hugs and prayers for your mom and dad. I'm glad to hear you didn't have to be alone for too long also.

catladymac said...

We are sending purrayers and POTP to both your pawrents and you too BB !

Rose said...

I am praying, too.

DeniseinVA said...

Still thinking of you both and such a neat badge.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Purrs and prayers from all of us here for all of you there
Timmy and Family