Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Now and then




Me, Big Pic Then, 19 months ago, my first hour home with new pawrentz. Little Pic, me NOW..

Mama says to tell you , that every now and then, things happen. She said to tell you we will not be posting here for a few days... Maybe 2 or 3 days, maybe a week.
She is having health issues and needs to rethink LIFE
We will miss you


Update
 Google Mouse shoulder it will give you all the information about what I have it's also called repetitive movement syndrome and it's from overuse of the computer and mine has gone too long and now I have to cut way back on my computer use. I'll give more details on tomorrow's blog. You remember that I thought I had ra well now the diagnosis is RMS better known as Mouse shoulder and there are exercises that I can build the muscles but I have to rethink what I'm going to do and not do. I have 5 devices and they are my life my daily life and I have to figure out how I'm going to live without what I've been doing and the way I've been doing it. 

15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Re-think LIFE!? This sounds serious, e-mail me.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Tell mama I am emailing her... and that you look GAWJUS... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Mevely317 said...

Obviously I'm no expert, but I'm seeing a remarkable difference in Big's body language. Still regal, but relaxed … thanks to your love.

You KNOW I'm going to miss you, but better you practice self care. Oh vey, what a year!

Zoolatry said...

No, no.
Oh no!
Please don't go!
We luvs you so!

Do what you must ...
We shall trust,
you must get well,
sounds tho you're in hell!

That is NO place to be,
We want you pain free!
Come back to us soon,
We'll even wait till next June!
(tho hopefully not that long ...)

Love you Sandra, and of course we love BIG ... but take care of YOU
in every way, every day. We'll be here waiting for you, when you're
ready.
Ann and Dougie Dog

Sandee said...

Well bugger, I just found you recently, but your health is far more important. You do what you need to do.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to Big Boy. ♥

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
You are so cute, Bb1 Your Mama's health is more important than blogging. I hope taking a break will help. Wishing you a happy day!

Chatty Crone said...

I hope your mama is okay! Love, sandie♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Well dang, we just met at Seuss Day and we hope you'll figure out a way to still blog, maybe voice activated something?!?!

Ann Thompson said...

Rethinking life can't be easy. I hope you come up with some solutions

Rose said...

Big could never have found a more loving home...

Me and you both on rethinking life...but mine for a different reason.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We'll be thinking of you...and know you'll do what is best for you!!!
Love you!!

lexitheschnauzer said...

We found that renting a cabin in the woods and doing other non-electronic things we enjoy there was a great way to rest and refresh. Don't even know if that's possible right now. Hope your shoulder heels quickly.

Ruby said...

BB, you look like one happy, relaxed, handsome ManDog fursure! So glads you found your Moms and Pops!
Oh noes! I hopes you can gets better, and not leave us furevers! Butts your arm is very impawtent for opening the treaties and margarita mix, so that comes furst. Sendin' lots of POTP and healin' vibes and AireZens!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

My Mind's Eye said...

BB well let's hope every so often you make a surprise appearance on Mad Snapper blog
Hugs to you, Mom and Dad, Cecilia

Matilda the Boxer said...

As long as you can sit back and cuddle Big, then life is still going okay! The rest of it can be worked out. We hope you feel better soon!