Saturday, February 22, 2020

Today is Walk Your Dog Day


 Mama says today is Walk your dog day!...
I Walk my pawrentz is what I say!
Who says Who is walking Whom?
Doesn't matter to me as long as we zoom!
I love to walk, I get paid in treats,
If I stay, or sit I get my eats.
Each time we see a cat, 
well, she hands me venison, and that is that.
I don't pull or tug or chase,
I just walk along right in my place.

I heard mama say she is conditioning me by giving me a pleasant experience each time we see a cat.
HE HE HE, I learned that a long time ago, but I did not let on because she might stop the treats.


Thanks for stopping by, you are looking quite Fetching today.


Badge Created by Zoolatry


Seuss day is coming Details HERE on Zoolatry

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

So many people just do not know how to walk their dog. The dog is the Alpha, and strains and goes in the lead. They pretty much run their owners ragged. YOU do it the right way.

Ella said...

Hi Big!
Can I also walk with my cat? Meow!
Friends for ever! Big Hug!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Big Boy - you are a fine example to all your canine pals!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

You and your mama are both very smart. Enjoy your walk

eileeninmd said...

Hello

I remember trying to train my old labrador how to walk on a leash. I was more like running after her.. You are a good walker BB! Enjoy your day!

My Mind's Eye said...

Yay you BB...you are an excellent parent walker.
BOL BOL at conditioning you to the cat-antics you might see
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope you have a super fun walk and us kitties think you're pretty cool!

Mevely317 said...

What a great guy, making sure your pawrents get their exercise! :)
You're looking good, Big … real good!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Taking your pawrents for walks and getting treats for cats. You are training them well, BB! BOL!

KB said...

Ha ha about the cats and faking it so that you get treats :)

Rose said...

I always say we are the cats maid and butler...Roger thought he was done opening and shutting doors when he retired. Little did he know he had only begun.