Friday, December 13, 2019

Snowflakes from Florida



Mama borrowed a few snowflakes from PiZap since we have no snow here. She wrote the poem all by herself, and I must say, I do NOT eat like a pig. I eat like a dog.

I'm a Big snow dog, short and Big.
Maybe I'm Big because I eat like a pig.
Mama says to tell you I have lost an inch,
This means I now have NO fat to pinch.
She wants to drop by the vet's office and have me weighed,
But to do that, she needs Daddy's aid.
Daddy says it's  silly, we can tell by sight.
Mama keeps on nagging because he might,
Give IN.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The picture is gorgeous!!! No other way to know exactly except at the vet. Unless one of you can weigh yourself, then get back on the scale holding him. And something tells me that is not going to happen! Love the poem!!!

Ann said...

Very nice picture of you BB. I would be happy to send you some real Pennsylvania snowflakes.
I would want to know what your weight it too. Even though you can tell by looking it's still nice to know what the number is

Ella said...

Very funny!
… finally it's snowing in Florida! 😅

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
The white shows off your black furs gawjussly!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Cute snowflake photo BB! You are looking very handsome!
Enjoy your day, have a happy weekend!

My Mind's Eye said...

BB you are 100% muscle and shiny furs

Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

Come on, Daddy … oh, please? Positive reinforcement feels soooo good, doesn't it?

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Hey...don't all those weight reduction schemes say to go by the tape measure and NOT the scale? Just sayin'.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Go BB!! Good job losing that inch!

Chatty Crone said...

You are beautiful just the way you are right now - just stay that way.

lexitheschnauzer said...

It's obvious you don't eat like a pig (we have a pig cousin) if you've lost a whole inch, BB. XOX Lucy and Xena

Zoolatry said...

Having once been a Floridian, pretend snow is better than the real thing ...
and BTW Sir Big, don't let 'em pinch you! Not fair!