Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sit, Stay, Lay


I can sit, I can stay, I can lay!  BUTT! Lay is my favorite. Sit and Stay require treats! I do this for NOTHING butt Laughs!  for some reason, when my pawrents see me sleeping like this they laugh long and loud.. Pardon the Flashy Light which makes my beautiful furs look funny, or so Mama says.

Bye the way, I am in daddy's spot, he had to watch TV in Mama's spot on the love seat. The good news is Mama was ON THE COMPUTER in the other room, Daddy called her to look at me! isn't that odd?

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Good Daddy!!!

Ella said...

If he sleeps in this position, it means that he is very satisfied with his life. Mishu (my cat) sleeps like that too!

Jo said...

Hi Sandra, so very precious. My Skabby lies like that and so does Mama cat. I'm glad to hear that Ella says pets are very satisfied with life. If mine weren't, I wouldn't know what to next. I live for my furbabies. Miss you (and it's all my fault!) Jo

eileeninmd said...

Hello BB,

You look happy and relaxed. Cute photo. Enjoy your day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Daddy was chuffed that you stole his seat, really, so had to share it with mummy... so that she could share it with us!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

My Mind's Eye said...

BB I will honestly admit to be 100% envious of your ability to sleep so soundly.
Hugs Cecilia

Chatty Crone said...

HEY THIS IS YOUR HOME TOO YOU KNOW.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Lay is our favourite too.

Mevely317 said...

You are so stinkin' cute, Big!
Macie lays like that, too … so I take care to cover her 'privates.'

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You certainly made us laugh this morning....firstly at your position and then that you took over your Dad's spot!!!

Ann said...

Sounds like you have daddy trained right. He knows that if you are in his seat he needs to find a different one.

KB said...

Way to go, Daddy! I'm glad that he saw how cute you were and alerted your mommy!

lexitheschnauzer said...

That's a good position for a tummy rub. Xox Lucy and Xena