Sunday, November 10, 2019

BIg walking


Mom took a really quick video of me walking... Happy Sunday You All..... Mom says to tell you I am turning into a REAL dog... I chased a squirrel up the tree and I chase two birds out of a bush. PLUS! I did my first ever intruder bark.... Two men in a car, pulled between our house and the one next door and I was so LOUD Mom came running out to see if there was a German Shepherd in the yard.

I heard Daddy say That's What I'm Talkin About"  now we know he will guard the house.... the only time I ever barked at a person was when the Amazon person RAN up on the porch and RAN back down the drive way, but that was one quick sharp bark... 

12 comments:

Ella said...

The little "boule de neige" (snowball) at the walk ... very nice to meet you! LOL

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

You are a great guard dog BB! Nice photo! Have fun chasing those squirrels. Enjoy your day!

Chatty Crone said...

I am glad you like the guard bark - we have had no problem in that department - just the opposite!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
BB, this is great news - truly feeling that this home is YOURS and wanting to advertise that! hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Mevely317 said...

"THAT's what I'm talking about!" -- Yep, Daddy said it best! :)

My Mind's Eye said...

BB you are one Buff BB and Brave too.
We shall call you BB,BB
Hugs Cecilia

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Lady says it would be nice if we barked a little less. She is fine with us barking at people, but do we need to park at every bird, squirrel, deer etc.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Way to go BB!

Ginny Hartzler said...

You have really done WONDERS with B.B.!!! You are The Dog whisperer!

Ann said...

Oh BB, momma is right, you are a pretty boy

lexitheschnauzer said...

That's great, Big Boy. Mom says we are like the boy who cried wolf. And to not become like that, BOL Xox Xena and Lucy

Ruby said...

That's what I'm talkin' abouts BB!!!! Nows you can chase away all the Ne'er-do-wells!!! It's my passion! Though, Ma would like it if I would stop barkin' when she tells me too, butts I'm just tryin' to lets the whole neighborhood knows that I am on the job!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥