Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Am I In The Dog House?


I am kinda sorta in the dog house. As you can see I don't fit in it, but we have a problem at our house and it is NOT MY FAULT..... the problem is called RACCOONS..... They are making me crazy and that is making mommy crazy and daddy says SHE is making him crazy so why should I be in the dog house...  POP over to mommas' other blog MadSnapper for the story, unless you have already been there and already know the story....  MOM says sorry for the double post on both blogs. she set this one for Tuesday and the other for Tuesday but MadSnapper posted TODAY, so she is posting this.
Don't tell her I said this but her memory is really BAD

14 comments:

Ella said...


Hello Sweetie!
You are a very cute dog ... don't fool yourself! The raccoons are not your problem ... Let them drive your mamy crazy! LOL 😅




















Ann said...

I don't know why you would be in the dog house BB. It's those darn raccoons that are causing all the problems.

eileeninmd said...

Hello BB,

I do not like those bad raccoons. I hope they go away.
Enjoy your day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Well, that seems to me like buck-passing is going on - darn racoons!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Mevely317 said...

Aw, please don't be sad. I think it's mommy's job to drive daddy crazzzzy. At least, that's what I learned a long, long time ago.

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is too cute! I love the flowers!

Matilda the Boxer said...

Why should YOU get blamed?! Sheesh, humans!

My Mind's Eye said...

BB I hear you my friend and of course we know Dad doesn't hear ANYTHING so you and Momma have to suffer together. You are just being yourself and those dang raccoons are just plain annoying
Hugs Cecilia

Chatty Crone said...

Hey if I had raccoons like that I would be that way too - I have a squirrel in the attic I am furious with - he is smarter than me!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Sometimes Mamas can be a bit silly, don't you think BB? I know ours is BOL!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

raccoons = evil

Zoolatry said...

But your dog house has pretty flowers growing alongside it ...

lexitheschnauzer said...

Are you going to handle the raccoon problem, BB? XOX Lucy and Xena

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You can't help yourself. It's what dogs do. Mom gets it but of course it isn't fun for her.