Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Tongue out Tuesday


My tongue is quicker than the clicker of camera. So Quick, mama said it blurred this photo... NO! I did not walk my harness off, I get a treat for sit and a treat for come which means I step out of the harness and then I get another treat when I sit..... I really have to work hard for 3 treats that have a total of 7 calories in all 3...  the nummy tonguie thingy is because they are venison....now I am wondering what venison is, Mama would not tell me..

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the cute tongue picture! Is that a kiddie pool in the background? For him to cool off in?

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
That's all good work and deserving of treats!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

What a cutie you are BB. If your mom wouldn't tell you what venison is I'm not going to give it away.

eileeninmd said...

BB, you are a cutie! I am glad all those treats are low calorie.

Have a happy day :)

Mevely317 said...

What an adorable title! Almost - but not quite - as you, Big Boy!

Matilda the Boxer said...

Tongue in action shots are the best!

My Mind's Eye said...

Bravo BB your mach speed tongue out Tuesday is wonderful
Hugs Cecilia

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

WOW! That is a lot of work! We think you should get another for the tongue-out pose for Tongue Out Tuesday.

KB said...

The fastest tongue in Florida!!!! What a fun way to take off your harness :)