Friday, October 11, 2019

Dear Ruby

I received this message from Ruby, in a comment.

Dude...I thinks it's time we had THE talk. Yes, THAT one. Peeps. They NEVER stop takin' our picture. It's annoyin' and obnoxious, butts there is something that we can gets from it.....TREATIES!!!!! That's right ~ demand payment my furiend! I thinks you've been hoodwinked into thinkin' that your image can be taken for FREE! Not so! You have to learn camera avoidance ~ do NOT look at the flashy beast! If at all possible, turn your head and body the other way. ONLY look at the flashy beast when there are TREATIES in the peep's paws! Tells her...."No cookie, NO lookie'!
Your welcome.
Kisses,
Ruby ♥ 


Ruby, Is this what you mean for me to do???  I am going to REFUSE to look at the camera without Treats..


9 comments:

Matilda the Boxer said...

BRAVO!! That's exactly what you do! No cookie, no lookie!

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is hilarious!!! Was sick last night and up early, so it would take a lot to make me smile, but this DID it! And B.B. is taking the advice, too!! Now back to my Fall flavored coffee...TOO cute!!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

That Ruby is a wise Airedale. Glad you listened to her. We do the 'no treat, no pose' strategy, too. And we have to see the treat first.

Ann said...

OMG this is hysterical. No cookie, no lookie LOL

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
BOL, trust Rubes to get in the mix... but she's absolutely correct, BB - she wants "cheese", then treats please!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Mevely317 said...

Like Ann, I think this is hysterical! That Ruby's sure a clever gal.
Going computer shopping at first light tomorrow.

lexitheschnauzer said...

You're a fast learner, BB. And I'm not letting Lucy or Xena read this! The Mom

Linda said...

Wow we all could take lessons from miss Ruby.
You did a great job BB.

DeniseinVA said...

It works for me too BB, lol! I got a cookie today :)