Friday, October 18, 2019

Am I Black or Brown or Both



Mama, says I should tell you, our insurance guy came to sign them up on Medicare and I LOVED him and HE LOVED ME! Mama kept saying, I told you what a good dog he is. That is because while they sat at the table I laid on the sofa and snored so loud they laughed. I did not pester anyone a single time.

Have you noticed my furs look like a Chocolate lab brown not true black? Mama says the sun does it. These two photo were taken when the sun was still to the East shining on me laying in the sun to the West.

Below photo is the same Big Black Boy, but half shade/half sunshine early AM. 
I am smut black and also brown black, the same ME in both photos. It's all about the sun and where it is.
Below is the true me color if you could SEE me.
Mama says if she knew how to change the settings correctly she could make the brown me black.


9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, you sure look brown in that certain light! But I KNOW you are black. And SO shiny! Like I always say, like satin.

Ann said...

I did notice the brown you. I used to have chocolate labs and your color in the pictures reminds me of them. No matter what color you are you are a very handsome boy.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
I think the sun flatters your gawjuss furs, so mum shouldn't worry that they shimmer brownly in the sunlight. As long as you are not actually getting sun-bleached! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Mevely317 said...

Aw, I LOVE the sound of puppy snores. :)
Big, you're so lucky. Ladies pay good money to have their hair highlighted like yours.

Matilda the Boxer said...

Brown or black, what you are is HANDSOME!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

True, you do look brown with the sun shinning on you. Right now I'm listening to Skye snoring!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We've heard about 'the horse of another colour', but not a dog. Black..brown..it's still the fabulous BB inside!

Chatty Crone said...

You do change colors don't you. Did you know a zebra is brown and white not black and white?

KB said...

I love both black and chocolate so I love all of your colors, Big!