Saturday, August 24, 2019

Pillows from The Past



I do have pillows, lots of them.
My angel sister, and Pillow Princess, Baby Girl, went over the rainbow bridge on Oct 21, 2015. I want you to know that all these pillows, used by 3 angels before me, are still in use by me... Just so you know I LOVE pillows also. Butt my black furs disappear when I lay on black furniture.. Mom will keep trying



I have to say here, my sister loved to sleep as much as I DO...





this was a Two Pillow Day, daddy had heart surgery and he brought home this really neat heart shaped pillow with names signed on it and I found it was "JUST RIGHT" for a pillow for a pillow bed.

PEEEE SSSS... the heart pillow is my pillow for my canine bed in the master bedroom.









9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Great memories and great pictures. You know how to make your dogs as comfy as even a cat can get.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
What a lovely series of images! YAM xx

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Sweet memories, I am glad you have lots of pillows too. i love all the photos of your angel sister. Wishing you a happy day!

Ann said...

Aww, how nice to see pictures of Baby Girl again. She sure did love her pillows.

Mevely317 said...

What sweet images of Baby Girl and her pillows!
That's pretty neat about folks autographing Bob's heart pillow! So much nicer than a card. When I was a teen, it was 'in' to sign names on friends' pillowcases. Hmmm … but I don't remember being asked. Ha.

Chatty Crone said...

What sweet, sweet, sweet memories.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They sure do love to sleep!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We love pillows and cushions, too. So comfortable. You're lucky to inherit those, BB.

lexitheschnauzer said...

I'm the same with pillows. Maybe I'm related to Baby Girl. Xox Xena