Monday, August 19, 2019

Guess what came out?


Did you guess SUN, 3 weeks of rain and thunderstorms and finally 4 hours of sunshine.. I gave her the back off with that camera look


and thinking any old pillow after the storms was fine with me I went to sleep. the black stuff is mold and will go away after daddy finds time to work on it. don't worry, it is stained not going to hurt my beautiful coat.


I got way to hot, walked around the pool and went side and put my hot belly on the cold tile.... Welcome Back Sunshine. Mom said the photo above is not good but she wanted you to see how sleek I am at 75 pounds..
I think I look perfect but She is starving me guys. Blame it on the vet.


11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Yay for the sunshine. It is good to limit your time outside in the heat. The cool tile floors are nice for you to nap on. I hope you are not starving.
Have a happy day!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Sun and cool tiles...the pawfect combination! We've been getting less food--just because Dui is 1 kg. heavier than last year. NOT FAIR!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh that sunshine, she's so fickle. Glad you were able to grab some her rays for a while! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

Hooray for sunshine. Glad you were able to get outside for a bit today.

Mevely317 said...

Here comes the sun … yeay! Poor Big. If you were here I'd give you a cookie. No, make that a greenie.
Do you like pillows, Big? Christmas is coming … better start making a list!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sunny days are really appreciated after all that rain you've been having!

Ginny Hartzler said...

You are svelte, and do not look pudgy at all!

Susan Kane said...

Lookin' good.

Matilda the Boxer said...

Oh, those MEAN vets!!! Mine told Momma I should lose weight too. The nerve!

lexitheschnauzer said...

We thought you were going to tell us what came out of your bee hind! Xox Lucy and Xena

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

You are very sleek BB!! Yay for sunshine!
xoxo,
Cowboy & Rocky