Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Hound of the Baskervilles?



I am no longer besotted with my Wiggle Ball, I still LOVE it but now my peeps can touch it and put it in the basket and I leave it there. I am back to playing with my 3 orange balls, and my 2 footballs. For the first time since I got that BALL, I took out ALL my toys, even the ones i don't like and laid them on the floor.... I had touched NOTHING but that Wiggle Ball since Jackie gave it to me..

The Besotted with my ball Beast has now turned into the Hound of the Baskervilles. Mommy took the not so hot photo below of me TRYING to sleep and put it in PicMonkey Curves.

Mommy says to tell you her break is over. NOW you can see ME again.


11 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You do look Baskervillish in the first photo...the eyes we think. It's good to get out the other toys. A change is as good as a holiday. (Almost)

DeniseinVA said...

And a beautiful hound at that. I am happy to see you back 💕

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
That is a most becoming edit of your lounge pawtrait, BB... and we missed you! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

This brought back memories. I don't remember what grade I was in but I do recall doing a play in school, it was The Hound of the Bakervilles.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, BB

I am glad to see you back too, cute photos. Have a happy day!

Mevely317 said...

I never heard of Baskervilles, but it sounds like a compliment. (*Insert applause*) Big Hugs!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We thik you are looking very handsome BB, and are so happy to see you!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Inger said...

Faith Says: What's a Wiggle Ball?

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, love the black and orange effect!! SO glad to see you both back, my nightmares were that you would never return!

Chatty Crone said...

It is good to see you back!

Rose said...

placed. Woukd live to pet this pound puppy!