Friday, June 14, 2019

Amazon CAME!


A package came for me from Amazon! She wanted me to model it. Can you tell what I got? I walked in the kitchen, and laid down.
Big, she said, Look at me!  
What? I said  
Big, she said stand up.


HA! I said. Good Luck with that!
She said forget it, I will use photos off of Amazon! Just lay there, you Good Dog Gone Bad.
Sold by Amazon, but delivered from The Artful Canine.
The collar is a Scottish Tartan Plaid, since Mom is part Scot, now I am To...
The package said delivery in 7 days, it came 2 days later, Mom found out she could have driven 20 minutes and bought it at The Artful Canine, it is in Sarasota, a hop skip jump from us.


12 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Well...naturally we think the tartan is just the thing. You look very handsome, that green on your sleek black fur.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari om
You know I approve of thr tartan, Big Boy!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

I've always liked the look of tartan and you wear it well BB

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I love your new collar, very pretty. Wishing you a happy day and a great weekend!

Matilda the Boxer said...

The plaid looks lovely against your black furs!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love it!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I noticed it right away, before I even read anything. It is gorgeous, and even matches his black fur. I love it. I loved his other collar too. Will you switch them, or did the other one wear out? I think I like this one the best. That store sounds like lots of fun to shop in, will you ever go? Might be fun for a blog post, lots of our followers have dogs.

Chatty Crone said...

Awe look at that first photo with him looking so lovingly and trusting of you! Love his new collar.

Inger said...

A very handsome collar, BB.

Mevely317 said...

Good-Dog-Gone-Bad … hahaha! Not only good looking, but the inside looks comfortable.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Oh BB, that looks like the pawfect collar it matches your furs AND now you can be part Scottish just like your Mama!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

lexitheschnauzer said...

We especially liked the Good Dog Gone Bad comment, te, he, he. Xena and Lucy. Pee ess we like your collar too.