Friday, May 17, 2019

Thank You to R and R in the Rockies



What is that?? Well, That is a Rocky Mountains, Mountain Lion. Momma is doing this post as a Thank you to the blog Romping and Rolling in The Rockies. If you love wildlife and Canines, this is the blog to follow... Bear and Lions and Elk and Yak and much more. PLUS training videos for training your canine. This blog changed our lives and also made Big Boys life so much more fun.

Photo snip from a cam shot by R and R in the Rockies.

My Momma and Daddy love to LAUGH OUT LOUD at me. They tell me how much JOY they get from me. There favorite time of day is at 6:30 am, Monday through Friday. They come home from the YMCA, I follow them out into the yard to watch them hang out the wet suits and towels, then one or the other says Time to Play Ball..... I rush to the door, tail and body wagging, dancing in place waiting on one of them to slide open the door and I BLAST into the living room and grab my ball and the fun begins. the more I play the more they laugh, the more they laugh the more I play.

Thanks to Shyla, R and Hachi and there Momma for teaching my Mom how to make me play. My first 5 months I was pretty boring, except for sleeping and eating and getting petted and walked, that was about it... by watching videos and reading stories on Romping blog, I now know how to play... and also walk better and sit better...Momma got trained by the BEST. When you visit the blog, be sure to scroll and scroll and click older blogs, because you will LOVE those critters..

11 comments:

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We just love Shyla, Hachi and R...they sure are smart AND fun!! Their Mama takes some pawesome wildlife photos too!!
xoxo,
Jakey, Rosy & Arty

Mevely317 said...

Hi Big! Thanks for this referral. I'll be sure to check them out; hopefully, they've tips on how mom can learn to make us CHILL.
Macie and Grace

Molly the Airedale said...

We love reading Shyla and R and Hachi's blog and seeing what they're up to daily. It's a fabulous blog and KB always takes the bestest pictures!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I will check her out today! What a happy post, it makes me smile.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, BB!

I am glad you learn it is fun to play ball. I will check out the link, thanks for sharing. Have a happy day!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We love all the wildlife on their blog. And we think with some of those training tips, you'll be playing lots.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
This is a wonderfurs post and very fitting - KB and the Runner and the dogs provide us with such a lot of beauty and information and exotic viewing!!! It is so great that you all got so much for their sharing in this excellent medium, the Blogosphere!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

I'll have to check that blog out. I've never been there before

lexitheschnauzer said...

We found Romping and Rolling in the Rockies just this year, and have also learned a lot. The beautiful photography is a great bonus, too.

Just Mags said...

We are so happy that you learned to play and are enjoying every day playing. We will go check out the site. Hugs and nose kisses

KB said...

Hey Sandra!! You are giving me waaaay too much credit but I love this JOYFUL post. I am so glad that Big brings you such joy :) I am smiling widely as I read your words. I am so very happy for you.

Thanks so much for the "shout out".

Our internet has been too slow to load blogs all week. Then, when I try to comment on one that did manage to load, my comment just spins and spins, and it never posts. I really hope that this one posts. We may have to wait 8 more days for a total fix of the problem.