Saturday, May 18, 2019

Sleepin On Sunshine


My Momma gets really upset, she follows the Rescue Shelter on FaceBook, that they rescued me from. One day a family returned the dog they adopted because it was to Boring. Did nothing but sleep and cuddle. She Was Shocked. That is what I DO ALL DAY LONG. They LOVE IT. She ranted and raved for two days. Then She said to Daddy, CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS, someone just returned a dog after 2 months because it is to active.... Her soap box is HOT... I heard her say to Daddy, its a good thing I can't get to those idiots people... they love me sleeping, walking, rolling, upside down, no matter what.

She says she gets HAPPY when she sees me sleeping. Do YOU?


7 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Poor Crokett! He looks like our Simba. These people who get rid of dogs for stupid reasons, it really upsets. It's like they are not a life, but an item of clothing. There should be tougher applications for adoption, but the shelters are just too overrun.

Ann said...

I hate when people do that. Before they adopted that dog they should have been absolutely sure it was a good fit for them. Wade used to always threaten to take Gibbs to the humane society because of his bad habits. I told him absolutely not. He may not be the best dog but when we gave him a home it was for life.

eileeninmd said...

Hello

It is sad the dog was returned. Seems like a strange reason why the dog was returned. Prayers for Crockett! Enjoy your nap ans sun puddle.

Mevely317 said...

This makes me so sad. Like, don't these people do their homework before adopting? The first year we had Macie and Grace (I bought them for Tom) I feared it wouldn't work out. All the same, I'd made them a promise and they believed in me.

My Mind's Eye said...

BB I'm on your Mama's soap box too. I get infuriated with people who think a pet is disposable/returnable.

What a beautiful memory for Crockett
Hugs Cecilia

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Yep...it makes us VERY happy!!

Mama says your Mama may have to move over so she can join her on her soap box...some humans are just crazy!!

xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Just Mags said...

Grrrr!! I am with your mama on this. Shame on them for returning that sweet sleeping, cuddly sweetie. Chancy sleeps and cuddles most of the time. He does manage to get in some gardening. :) You look great sleeping on sunshine sweet BB. Hugs and nose kisses