Friday, February 22, 2019

The Eyes Have it!!

Big Boy 2/21/2019

Big Boy is handsome, as handsome can be, he Can be more handsome, than handsome, you see.
At the shelter my Momma and Daddy did see, the wonderful sweet Boy they knew I could be.
Mama and Daddy said LOOK at his eyes, he looks so sweet and beautiful and wise.
I climbed in her lap, I licked her face, so to the adoption desk they did race.
I love my new home, I love my new bone. My Momma and Daddy will never leave me alone.

Are you making plans to join the PHUN on Dr. Seuss Day... March 2nd. You have 7 days to prepare your post. Above is a practice post... get ready, its coming.
.

12 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Well spouted BB!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

KB said...

Your eyes sure do have it, BB! I love your poem. It's so sweet and so true.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, BB

You are beautiful! Love the cute poem! Have a happy day!

Inger said...

Yes, BB you are a gorgeous dog. Gorgeous is the same as beautiful, in case you didn't know. And your eyes can melt hearts. As they did with your mom and dad.

My Mind's Eye said...

BB you are one lucky pup with eyes that make me want to eat you up!!
Yep I'm ready for Dr. S day
Hugs Cecilia

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love your poem! Especially the part about racing to the adoption desk.

Mevely317 said...

Dr. Seuss, move over... there's a new author in town!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

BB, you are not only handsome on the outside.....but all the way through the inside, as well.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a great reminder, BB!

We can't wait for Dr. Seuss Day!

Ann said...

It sounds like you are ready BB

Just Mags said...

Those eyes are beautiful is what they are and so is your shiny coat. Hugs and nose kisses

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

He is so handsome. I love a black animal.