Saturday, January 19, 2019

Place in the Sun..


On January 18, 2019, I found My Place In The Sun out in the backyard. Mama screamed LOOK he found Baby's dirt hole....

My angel sister Baby used to sleep here, after she died daddy filled it with pine straw. Momma told me that there used to be a fire cracker bush there, but Baby killed it. Then Momma planted Elephant Ears, but Baby killed them to. Now it is My Place In The sun. Momma took LOTS of photos, so look out in the near future. Below is Angel Baby in the same spot.

This was my first time I Laid down outside other than the deck tight against the sliding glass door.

Momma said to daddy, I hope he is not turning into Baby. something about Stubborn to the Bone!

PEE-S... did you notice my EARS ARE UP and I am LOOKING at The Camera! Momma is celebrating.



13 comments:

Ann said...

How very cool that you found Baby's spot. I bet she whispered in your ear and told you what a great napping spot it was.
I did notice your ears were up and I also noticed how shiny your fur is

eileeninmd said...

Hello, you did find a comfy spot to lay, Baby's favorite spot. Love those cute ears too. Great photos. Have a happy day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
I did notice, BB - the minute I looked at that photo I thought "BB looks so happy!!!" Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Jo said...

Hi Big Boy. You are so handsome and very clever to ind baby's dirt hole.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

It clearly is a very special spot.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm glad you found a spot outside. Also it's nice seeing your white chest in this photo.

KB said...

Aw, BB! I love that you found the perfect place in the sun, and it's the same place as where Baby used to sun snooze! Your eyes wow me, BB.

My Mind's Eye said...

I am smiling BB!!! Love the ears up and the stare you are giving the camera
hugs c

Ginny Hartzler said...

Hooray! And the straw will keep him cleaner. I think this is a first for his ears??

Inger said...

And now you are shining in the sun, sweet boy. I know you are getting smiles from heaven because Baby is happy you are taking such good care of her mommy and daddy.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We think that must be a wonderful place for sleeping!

Mevely317 said...

Yesssss … I saw those beautiful ears! I know your angel brothers and sister are so happy watching over you and sending encouraging vibes!

lexitheschnauzer said...

BB, that is one of your very best pictures. You are so handsome *swoon* Lucy
I have a silly sister. And I think exercise protection plan is really funny. Xena
Please be aware that elephant ear is poisonous to dogs. Amy, the Mom