Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Breaking News


I thought you could use a few Season's Greetings while I tell you my breaking news. My Hooman Brother and his wife are coming to meet me this Saturday. His name is Dan and he is Mommy's youngest son.

He sent Mommy this photo and one of their children. See Below, Meet Bella on the sofa, Allie on the bed, Smokey and Sadie on the coffee table... Sadly they will not come because … ummm I don't really play well with cats. Also, I may or may not play well with strange dogs in the house... 

I hope they don't suffer while HOME ALONE! Maybe they will watch that movie and get a few ideas.






11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, BB

It will be nice you get to meet your human family. Love the cute furbaby photos.

Mevely317 said...

My favorite Christmas card! Thank you, BB!
Maybe it's my imagination … but don't you think Bella and Allie look like they might be your bio kin?

Matilda the Boxer said...

Ooh, those are some gawjuss kitties! You should try playing with them, they're grreat fun! I hope you have a good time with your brother.

Ginny Hartzler said...

A visit with your son, how wonderful!! Do you usually see him around Christmas time? Will you exchange gifts? How long will you visit? But I am kind of confused..you are going there, and Bob will stay with B.B.? I hope you take lots and lots of pictures! I do think you have the right idea, all these animals may really unnerve B.B.

Chatty Crone said...

Awe - I bet he might play well with the other dog, not so sure about the cats!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
OMD BB, this is furbulush news!!! What a shame not meet your cousins though... maybe one day on neutral territory? hug and wags YAM-aunty xxx

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

How exciting!!!! We bet you are going to have a blast meeting your human brother and SIL!!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

What a handsome family (except the cats, maybe) We don't play well with cats either. Cats are for chasing. Love your card. Hope the visitors are GENEROUS with treats and pats.

Ann said...

How fun it will be to meet your human brother. Too bad you can't meet the kids too

Ruby said...

Oh, that sounds like it's gonna be super duper funs BB!!! Tells your Moms to take lots of pics of you playin' and stuffs!
I've always wondered why I can't sit on the table.....
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Enjoy your visit!!