Monday, September 17, 2018

Madi.. Madison Memorial


A few days ago, our beloved former Purrfect Mayor of Blogville, Madi, Queen of hearts, went over the rainbow bridge. Her Mom tells her story HERE. She was the queens of napping.

This post is a memorial to Madi, formerly posted as Napping 101 class by Madi. Cooper and Baby and Jake were alive back then, Today Madi is romping with Cooper and Baby and we fear dear Jake will join them soon. Love you Madi Girl. We already miss you lots...


Today is Napping 101, a class led my Madi, of Madi and Mom blog. I am the official photographer for the class and we invite you to join us today Sept 12... lots to learn and the lesson can be applied to Humans To
All Animals and Humans are invited to attend...


AS you can see, our dogs must have been to a class in the past....before we met Madi


7 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Dear MS
Thank you so very much for the lovely post in honor our are Diva Princess...
she was a very very bright shining light here and I feel sure she is illuminating/bossing all at the Rainbow Bridge.
With hugs and proud to have been Mom of Madi
Cecilia

Ginny Hartzler said...

So sad. I love your napping pictures! Favorite is the first one of Jake & Baby Girl.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Madi was one of our very first Blogville friends and we will miss her so very much!

Mevely317 said...

What a touching memorial, Sandra! Madi's mom's post in a word, Heartbreaking. (My Caraleigh suffered the same, unexpected demise.) I'd never heard those Alan Jackson lyrics, but they're going in my collection of 'keepers', aka Poems, Promises and Prayers.

Ann said...

I don't know Madi but I've read about her on several blogs. Sorry to hear about her going to the bridge

Joyful said...

It's always hard to lose a beloved pet. I hope the many memories you have of Madi will make it a bit easier for you to imagine her having a grand time where she is now. Hugs. xx

KB said...

My heart hurts for Madi's mom and dad. And it hurts for you, having lost Baby and Cooper. But your photos really made me smile... which is saying a lot because I don't feel well. Your pups clearly took napping lessons - on how to be the cutest nappers ever. Hugs.