Tuesday, July 26, 2011

 Hey You, the one with the black beak...
 Who me?
 Yeah, you. Do you think this guy fits in our gang?
An industrious turkey farmer was always experimenting with breeding, his mission was to produce the perfect turkey.  His family was fond of the leg portion for dinner and there were never enough legs for everyone. 
After many frustrating attempts, the farmer was relating the results of his efforts to his friends at the general store.  'Well I finally did it! I bred a turkey that has six legs!' They all asked the farmer how it tasted.
'I don't know, 'said the farmer, 'I never could catch it!'

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

UGH!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I've just been scrolling through all your goose pictures. You won't believe this, but I just got in the door from trying to take close-ups of goose heads!! And this was before I saw this! What is a turkey doing in Florida?

Ann said...

That turkey looks like it might have just been goosed :)

Catherine said...

Bawhaha ~ oh well ~ I like the wings better. ;)

Excellent photos Sandra ~ fun!

xo Catherine

SquirrelQueen said...

That is funny!
The turkey looks like he is trying to quietly sneak past the geese. Great close ups of the geese.

Deborah said...

hehehehe
xxoo
Deborah